Wednesday, April 6, 2016

The Act of Giving

It’s an amazing experience to give of your possession or yourself and have it all come back to you in increasing measure when you never expected it. I came across a story written by Winner Heart on her experience on this and it inspired me. So, I have decided to share and I hope it inspires you too.

“After the Easter week of vacation, I returned to my morning routine of doing exercise, merely jogging at the area near the boarding house, early in the morning around 5:00am. After one hour,
I returned to the house to rest again, so what I did is open my Cellphone and posted on my status "Good Morning people."

What I posted was just a greeting without a purpose, I just wanted to greet, nothing more. Then the next day, I did the same, I woke up early and went to the place where I usually jog, the thing that amazed me is everyone I met on the road greets me “good morning”.  From the sidewalk vendor to the guard of the supermarket where I jog. I just smiled at them and ask myself why at the same day a lot of people greeted me. They were not my friends on Facebook or maybe because they always see me in the morning, or just want to catch my attention.

Then I came out of realization that it's a message from God, He wants me to know and share that even the smallest act of kindness you do will return back to you. Maybe not now, today or tomorrow, but in His timing. Spread love and you will receive love, those who give are the ones that benefits more.”

Quotes: “Love only grows by sharing. You can only have more for yourself by giving it away to others.” - Brian Tracy.

No comments:

Post a Comment